Saturday, March 22, 2014

Style of the week : Shailene Woodley

Style of the week : Shailene Woodley


As one of Hollywoods newest hot young star , Shailene Woodley proves to be a young fashionista too. Considering that Divergent hit theatres yesterday , I thought Shailene Woodley would be perfect to play the role of Style of the week. I would describe Woodley's style as chic , classic and beachy ( totally effortless ) . If I were to style her for a red carpet event , I would style her in this beautiful goldish greenish long sleeve Lanvin dress to compliment her new haircut. To go with this stunning dress I added a pair of Jeffrey Campbell lace up boots , this also gives the look a bit of edge. To keep the look classic I added a pair of Giivenchy tanzanite earrings and a Dolce Gabbana clutch , to keep it practical . Finally to add colour I added a deep red Tom Ford lipstick.



2 comments:

  1. That lipstick would be amazing with the dress and her complexion. I just can't even deal with how good they look together!

    ReplyDelete