Saturday, March 29, 2014

March Wishlist 2014

March Wishlist 2014
Leather has been my spring must have , my leather "key" must have has to be this Madewell leather dress. I've also been loving these Givenchy gold sandals , they are a chic way to dress up any look. Denim is also essential for the spring season , I've picked out this vintage Diesel vest to add edge. Ive had my eye on this Giorgio Armani magenta clutch and thought it would be killer with the leather dress. KNUCKLE RINGS ! Knuckle rings are big this year so I added this Helene Zubeldia diamond ring. For a pop of colour I added this Dakota blue like Butter London nail polish , that goes on great and is perfect with any look. I also picked this pink Nars cosmetic lip lacquer , I really enjoy lip lacquer because you get a proffesional finish that last longer than lip gloss. TWEED ! tweed has always been an iconic look for spring , I chose a Lanvin edgy black tweed hat .


No comments:

Post a Comment